GMT prime will give a prize of USD $250.
USD $250 for each round
$250.00 on a GMT Prime Live account to the participant with the best profit.
- Only one participant can be winner on every round. If there is a tie (a situation when a couple of traders finish the competition with the same ending balance) GMT PRIME will deliver the award to the trader with the highest number of positive orders. It the ties goes on, the award will be given to the trader with the lowest drawdown.
- The prize will be delivered on a GMT PRIME Live account. If the traders does not have an account at GMT Prime, the person will apply to the regular process, in order to open an account.
- If there is a denial of the approval process, GMT PRIME will give the award to the next competitor with the highest profit.
- After opening the live account with GMT Prime, the prizewinner could receive up to five (3) installments (deposits) of $50 (fifty USD) in its account. The prizewinner will receive $100 in the first week and then, it must open at least 3 trades per week to receive another $50 installment.
- The previous cycle could be repeated for three (3) continuous weeks until the prizewinner has received the total prize of $250 (two hundred and fifty USD). If the prizewinner fails to open at least 3 trades per week, it won't be able to receive the remanining of the $250 prize.
- The trader has 15 days to send his/her documents to the company, in order to check out all the information available. If the company is not able to find the winner, the trader will lose the right to claim for the award.
- Winners may request a withdrawal for the totality of the funds earned in the contest if and only if 3 (three) of the folliowing conditions are met:
- (1) The user already has a Live Account with GMT Prime which is at least six-month-old (Bonus/Contests prize accounts do not apply).
- (2) The user opened at least two (2) trades (Buy / Sell) weekly continuously for fifty two (52) weeks.
- (3) The user has deposited at least $500 into its GMT Prime account.
- (4) The amount to be withdrawn is equal or greater than $500.
The standings show participants according to the profit they have made to their account during each round.
The profit is calculated by the following formula: Profit = (Ending Balance – Initial Balance) / Initial Balance.
6.- Complaints and requests
Any requests, complaints or comments regarding The Fx Brilliant Trader competition should be sent via email to: