GMT Prime will give up to USD $10,000 split between 10 prizes of $1,000.
1.- Prizes up tp $1,000 each Round.
$ 1,000.00 (one thousand USD) on a GMT Prime's live account to be paid in 10 parts of $ 100 (one hundred USD) weekly *.
- Only one participant can be winner on every round. If there is a tie (a situation when a couple of traders finish the competition with the same ending balance) GMT Prime will deliver the award to the trader with the highest number of positive trades. It the ties goes on, the award will be given to the trader with the lowest drawdown.
- Prize delivery will be made on a real GMT PRIME account. If a winner traderdoes not have an account at GMT Prime, the person will apply to the normal process, in order to open an account. If there is a denial of the approval process, GMT PRIME will give the award to the next participant competing for the same award in the same category.
- After opening the live account with GMT Prime, the prizewinner could receive up to ten (10) deposits $ 100 (one hundred) to his/her account. The prizewinner will receive $ 100 on the first week and the following weeks will receive $ 100 (one hundred) more, if and so far, at least 3 trades were open in his/her live account during the preceding week (every week must open at least 3 trades).
- The previous cycle could be repeated until the prizewinner has received a maximum of $ 1,000 in deposits. If the prizewinner fails to open at least 3 trades during a week, he/she would not receive the rest of the $1,000 prize.
- If after 15 days of announcing a round winner, he/she has not send the required documentation or was unable to locate, the participant forfeits the right to claim the prize.
- Winners may request a withdrawal for the totality of the funds earned in the contest if and only if 3 (three) of the following conditions are met:
- (1) The user already has a Live Account with GMT Prime which is at least six-month-old (Bonus/Contests prize accounts do not apply).
- (2) The user opened at least two (2) trades (Buy / Sell) weekly continuously for fifty two (52) weeks.
- (3) The user has deposited at least $500 into its GMT Prime account.
- (4) The amount to be withdrawn is equal or greater than $500.
*In case of failure to comply with the previous conditions or the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, GMT Prime reserves the right to suspend fully or partially the payment of the prize to the round's winner.
The standings show participants according to the profit they have made to their account during each round.
The profit is calculated by the following formula:
PROFIT = (Balance - InitialBalance)/ InitialBalance
6.- Complaints and requests
Any requests, complaints or comments regarding The FX Trail contest should be sent via email to: