1.- Prizes up to $500 each Round.
$ 500.00 (five hundred USD) in a GMT Prime's live account to be paid in five (5) installments of $ 100 (one hundred USD) weekly *.
- Each round can only have one winner (participant). If there is a tie (a situation in which two or more traders finished the competition with the same balance), GMT Prime will deliver the award to the trader with the highest number of positive trades. If the tie continues, the award will be given to the trader with the lowest drawdown.
- Prize will be paid in a live GMT PRIME's account. If the winner does not have an account on GMT PRIME, he/she will need to complete the compliance process, in order to open the account. If the winner application for opening the account is rejected, GMT PRIME will give the award to the second best participant in the same competition and category.
- After opening the live account with GMT Prime, the prizewinner could receive up to five (5) installments (deposits) of $100 (one hundred USD) in its account. The prizewinner will receive $100 in the first week and then, it must open at least 3 trades per week to receive another $100 installment.
- The previous cycle could be repeated for four (4) continuous weeks until the prizewinner has received the total prize of $500 (five hundrend USD). If the prizewinner fails to open at least 3 trades per week, it would not be able to receive the remanining of the $500 prize.
- If after 15 days of announcing a round'swinner, the participant couldn't be reached or has not sent the required documentation, it forfeits the right to claim the prize.
- Winners may request a withdrawal for the totality of the funds earned in the contest after 90 days of opening the live account. They also must have open at least 20 trades in their live account. The minimum withdrawal amount accepted by GMT Prime is $200 (two hundred USD). The participant should be aware that wire transfer fees could be up to $40.
*In case of failure to comply with the previous conditions or the General Terms and Conditions for FOREX Contests, GMT Prime reserves the right to fully or partially suspend the payment of the prize to the round's winner.
Contest standings list participants according to the profit they have made on the current round.
The profit is calculated by the following formula:
PROFIT = (Balance - InitialBalance)/ InitialBalance
6.- Complaints and requests
Any requests, complaints or comments regarding The GMT Challenge contest should be sent via email to: