GMT prime will give a prize of USD $250.
USD $250 for each round
$250.00 on a GMT Prime Live account to the participant with the highest profit.
- Only one participant can be winner on every round. If there is a tie (a situation when a couple of traders finish the competition with the same ending balance) GMT PRIME will deliver the award to the trader with the highest number of positive orders. It the ties goes on, the award will be given to the trader with the lowest drawdown.
- The prize will be delivered on a GMT PRIME Live account. If the traders does not have an account at GMT Prime, the person will apply to the regular process, in order to open an account.
- If there is a denial of the approval process, GMT PRIME will give the award to the next participant competing for the same award in the same category.
- The trader has 30 days to send his/her documents to the company, in order to check out all the information available. If the company is not able to find the winner, the trader will lose the right to claim for the award.
- Winners may ask for a withdrawal after 90 days, scheduled within the day that the Live account has been opened. Winners must open at least twenty (20) trades before sending a withdrawal request.
The standings show participants according to the profit they have made to their account during each round.
The profit is calculated by the following formula:
Profit = (Ending Balance – Initial Balance) / Initial Balance.
6.- Complaints and requests
Any requests, complaints or comments regarding the FX Fighter competition should be sent via email to: